Today I would like to talk to you about how Micah is wrong. One night, at my sister's house, Micah told us that he was so cool with life that he would start the next ice age. He proceeded to explain to us how he was working out earlier, glanced in a mirror and saw his delicious self staring back at him.
He said that one time he was working out so much and getting so pumped there was a radius of people around him that literally got less strong as he worked out. He continued on about Planet Fitness and it being purple because he likes purple, but then on the other hand how only lightweights went to Planet Fitness. He continued talking until I was finished with my 5th peice of pumpkin pie that night.
Why Micah is Wrong
- Tool, nuff said
- Calls tank tops "brotanks"
- Is literally "cool" with everything
- Name is Micah
- One time, he said he wanted to go to Canada. Fuck Canada.
- He doesn't know what a skeptic is
- He punched my nephew
- "Micah thinks he's always right, which makes him wrong."
- "I like Micah"
Nestor (see Other People Who are Wrong)
- "The one time I met Micah I got a feeling that he was wrong."
- "I don't know who Micah is..."
- "Give me not-wrongness or give me death, Micah!
- "I think about Micah alot, which, of course, leads to thinking about all the things he is not right about."
- "Everyone knows that I'm an expert on being wrong. And with all my experience, I can definitely say that Micah is indeed wrong."